Preparing future fire rescue recruits the highest level of mentorship, hands-on training, requisite knowledge, and life skills needed for a successful career in the fire and emergency service.
- Assisting cadets/Explorers learn basic knowledge of the fire and emergency service career.
- Exposing cadets/Explorers to physical fitness requirements needed to successfully pass the fire academy.
- EMS Introduction
- Providing cadets/Explorers with mentorship opportunities and life skills.
- Providing basic tool identification.
- Providing resume and job interview helpful hints.
- Gaining awareness of potential scholarship opportunities.
- Allow cadet/Explorers ride-along’ s with fire and emergency service professionals.
- Allow cadet/Explorers participation in small and large-scale training exercises.
- Allow cadet/Explorers participation in community events.