National Sound the Alarm Event. Campaign Overview:
- STA Campaign service delivery window is April 8 – May 8 (may get extended a week)
- Red Cross will provide an agreed upon quantity of 10-yr smoke alarms for installation
Role of the Partnering Fire Department
- Agree to provide installations & education in their jurisdiction to high-risk residences between April 8 – May 8.
- Document and report to Red Cross weekly service delivery
Home Fire Campaign videos
- Home fire client/volunteer and firefighter partner testimony https://youtu.be/Hb-BHdbW9HA
- Wendy Williams installs the 1 millionth alarm https://youtu.be/E1qOO-Q1iNw
- Celebrating 500 lives saved https://youtu.be/uacrJlQTiLk – 820 documented lives saved
*On Installation goals with individual fire departments will have to be flexible, target 60 Home Visits from April 8 – May 8,… 2 per day on average (but not limited to). That extrapolates to 8 FD installing (1 or 2 on average) alarms at 60 home…480 – 960 alarms. Aiming high for a buffer. That’s also 480 educational events toward the 556 goals, leaving just 76 Homes Made Safer for our other channels (if needed).
Last updated on March 3rd, 2022 at 06:54 pm